Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Former New Jersey Senator accused of being PIG HEADED...Or at least having a pig head on your doorstep

"Chicken Hunter thinks this is a waste of good pig. If I have a problem with someone I get a roll of nickels and wrap my fist around the silver and punch someone in the face. This reminds me of the Godfather but somewhat more sissy. In the Godfather you had a horse head in the bed, this pig thing looks like the work of an rookie."



Decapitated Hog Head Lands on Former New Jersey State Senator's Doorstep




Cherry Hill, NJ- Former New Jersey State Senator Alene Ammond was enjoying a family dinner on Sunday evening, November 12th when she heard a thump by her front door. Visiting was her 16 year old granddaughter who ran to the door, looked out and yelped, “There is a severed pigs head on the porch”. The family ran outside and in astonishment and disgust saw the hog head. “This was an obvious message from my political opponents to scare me,” Ammond exclaimed. Ammond who is known nationally for exposing political corruption is spearheading a few major corruption investigations at this time. REST OF THE STORY

No comments: